COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- Use of bacteriostatic material on the Osmotic Smart Concept equipment, avoiding the proliferation of bacteria.
- BPA FREE seal and UNE (Spanish standard) quality certification.
- Optimum efficiency of the equipment with the use of original CEASA spare parts. No imitations.
- Products subjects to exhaustive testing certified by the prestigious Oliver Rodés Laboratory.
- Verification of sanitary and hygienic safety of water equipment.
- Selection of raw materials of excellent quality.
COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- Plant design of reverse osmosis fed by solar energy in areas with scarce water resources.
- Autonomous systems without pollution or production of CO2, reducing the consumption of electricity.
- UV lamp drinking water disinfection. No taste or smell carried to the treated water. Lower environmental impact than a chlorine component.
- Contribution to the non-proliferation of plastic waste, replacing the consumption of bottled water by the use of domestic osmosis equipment.
- The Company’s most advanced equipment now includes seaweed load filters, fostering a more sustainable industry.